Legal informationImportant things to know

  • Home
  • Legal


Canadian legislation provides, that only certain specialists are legally entitled to provide paid services with respect to Canadian visas, study permits, work permits and immigration. Anyone who provides paid advice prior to the filing of an application or the commencement of a proceeding must be an authorized representative. provides paid immigration and consulting services in strict accordance with the Canadian legislation. We have all licenses and insurance as required by law. Please inquire for more details about our licensing and we'll be happy to provide the most up to date licensing information on your request.

Hiring a non-authorized representative is illegal. It may result in being banned from Canada.


Copyright © All Rights Reserved.

No part of this website may be reproduced without express consent of the authorized representative of

Backlinks are allowed.


All information on this website is provided for information purposes only. No part of it may be considered a legal advise or otherwise serve as a guidance. If for any reason the wording on this website conflicts with any law provision, the latter prevail.